Rep. David Dreier (R-CA), Chairman of the House Committee on Rules led a delegation from the US Congress which visited the ECCC on 9 August 2012. The delegation observed part of the trial proceedings in Case 002 and met with the Acting Director and Deputy Director of the Office of Administration and with the Co-Prosecutors.
1. Rep. David Dreier (R-CA), Chairman of the House Committee on Rules
2. Mr. Barry Jackson, Senior Counselor to the Speaker of the House of Representatives
3. Mr. Brad Smith, Professional Staff Member, House Committee on Rules
4. Ms. Rachael Leman, Policy Director, House Committee on Rules
5. Maj Alex Cross, USMC Lead Military Escort (571) 451-7029 (BB)
6. Mr. Daniel Chu, Political Officer