Where can I find support services?

Posted Thu, 07/20/2017 - 14:05 / Updated Thu, 07/20/2017 - 13:56

The ECCC's Victims Support Section and Witness Support Unit provide a range if assistance to victims and witnesses. While the Government and some NGOs provide mental health services, other NGOs and associations offer legal assistance and information outreach services.