Translation services from Khmer into French
Request for Expression of Interest (REOI)
Subject: Translations of Documents: Source Language Khmer into Target Language French
Date of this REOI: 18 July 2014
Closing Date for Receipt of REOI: 18 August 2014
Reference No: UNK/PU/REOI/014/002
Address EOI by fax for the Attention of: Ms. Aveen Nouri, Procurement Officer
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax Number: +855 (0)23 861 555
Description of Requirement: .
- As part of the Court proceedings, the United Nations Assistance to the Khmer Rouge Trials (UNAKRT) is seeking professional translation services from Khmer into French.
- The period of engagement is expected to be one (1) year with an option of one (1) year extention. The number of pages required is currently estimated to be approximately 5,000 pages per year.
- Interested vendors will be required to meet the following criteria:
- Provide high quality professional translations within the timeframe of 20 to 30 pages per working day (Monday through Friday).
- All translators meet the formal requirements for the Court’s translators (Bachelor or Master degree in the field of Foreign Language, especially in French, or in the field of law, or equivalent diploma; for translators from Khmer: translation experience in French; fluency in written and spoken Khmer and French);
- Demonstrated experience in translating complex litigation-related documents (such as motions, witness statements, indictments, judgments, etc.), or legal materials of similar complexity (e.g. contracts, statutes, etc.), historical documents; and
- Agreed compliance with the strictest obligations of confidentiality and the translation guidelines provided by UNAKRT
- UNAKRT encourages local vendors to bid on this contract.
Important Notice: When replying to this EOI, please send a fax or email to the attention of Ms. Aveen Nouri, Referencing REOI/014/002 (fax: +855 (0) 23 861 555, email: email@example.com Please state the name of your company, your vendor registration number (if already registered with UNAKRT), and if not your full contact details.