Personnel (parallel national and international sections):
National Componant has full administrative management oversight and responsibility for management and direction of national personnel and assuring quality and transparency in public recruitment, including:
- Develop and maintain policies and manuals, especially the ECCC personnel handbook;
- Develop and maintain internship policy and procedure;
- Recruitment of new national staff, including developing terms of reference, job announcements, screening & short-listing, testing and appointment;
- Provide administrative management and personnel support services to ECCC staff;
- Manage and control overall personnel information;
- Maintain and record time and attendance sheets of ECCC staff for processing monthly payroll;
- Cooperate closely with UNAKRT to improve personnel functions;
- Coordinate and facilitate with all Sections and Offices for any training and internship;
- Conduct annual and other performance evaluation for all ECCC employees.
International Component Human Resources Management Section, the section is responsible for:
- Recruitment of international staff To provide ECCC with competent and qualified international staff in a timely and transparent manner;
- To supplement shortfall of budgeted posts in current staffing table through UN Volunteers (UNV) and other temporary staff such as gratis personnel, interns and consultants, etc;
- Administrative Support Provide efficient and effective administrative support to UNAKRT staff in areas such as contracts, entitlements and benefits;
- Training Assist in the implementation of judicial and management training program. Coordinate with professional trainers/consultants in the organization of training courses for UNAKRT staff.