- About ECCC
- Organs of ECCC
- Legal Documents
- Media Center
The Supreme Court Chamber pronounced its judgement on appeals in Case 001 against Kaing Guek Eav alias Duch on 3 February 2012 and sentenced him to life imprisonment. On this page we have collected relevant background information.
- The Appeal Judgement in full
- Summary of Appeal Judgment
- Transcripts from the appeal hearings
- Case 001 fact sheet with timeline
- Fact sheet about Kaing Guek Eav alias Duch
- Biographies of judges, co-prosecutors, defence co-lawyers and civil party lawyers
For relevant legal documents, please see the right column on this page.
A live video stream of the judgement hearing in English will be available on this web site.